What do you add to your oatmeal?

1. Woohoo, berry season...lots to add to oatmeal!
  2. cinnamon and truvia
  3. Basic daily oatmeal: steel cut oats with a milk, water, salt. Soaked overnight and served cooked for breakfast with large grain turbinado sugar.

When i'm feeling a naughty, i add grated carrots and or grated apples with dried unsweetened coconut, cinnamon, walnuts and a dollop of greek yogurt

When i'm feeling evil: grated bittersweet chocolate with a dollop of greek yogurt.
  4. Steel cut with 1/2 tbsp crunchy almond butter and 1 tbsp ground flaxseed stirred in. Healthy, delicious and filling!!
  5. When i can eat carbs: A scoop of vanilla egg white protein, almond slivers, raisins and stevia
  6. I usually add cinnamon and berries, but today I made oatmeal with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, sliced peaches, stevia, cinnamon, a dash of 100% pure maple syrup, and sliced banana. It was delicious!
  7. Milk and berries for everyday oatmeal breakfast
  8. Malted milk powder (Horlicks) + Maple Syrup. I'll wait here while you try it.

Back already?

Yeah, you're welcome, TPF. :coolio:
  9. brown sugar, dried berries, mixed nuts, nonfat milk
  10. I cook mine in the microwave with frozen mixed berries, soymilk, and a few slices of frozen bananas for sweetness!
  11. raisins and cream
  12. just milk, raisins, and honey :smile:
  13. Cinnamon and banana :smile:
  14. asst berries of the season
  15. I like mine with lots of honey, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice