The Kitchen

What do you add to your oatmeal?

grayxie Posted By grayxie Posted Jul 1, 2008

1. Woohoo, berry season...lots to add to oatmeal!

2. cinnamon and truvia

3. Basic daily oatmeal: steel cut oats with a milk, water, salt. Soaked overnight and served cooked for breakfast with large grain turbinado sugar.

When i'm feeling a naughty, i add grated carrots and or grated apples with dried unsweetened coconut, cinnamon, walnuts and a dollop of greek yogurt

When i'm feeling evil: grated bittersweet chocolate with a dollop of greek yogurt.

4. Steel cut with 1/2 tbsp crunchy almond butter and 1 tbsp ground flaxseed stirred in. Healthy, delicious and filling!!

5. When i can eat carbs: A scoop of vanilla egg white protein, almond slivers, raisins and stevia

6. I usually add cinnamon and berries, but today I made oatmeal with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, sliced peaches, stevia, cinnamon, a dash of 100% pure maple syrup, and sliced banana. It was delicious!

7. Milk and berries for everyday oatmeal breakfast

8. Malted milk powder (Horlicks) + Maple Syrup. I'll wait here while you try it.

Back already?

Yeah, you're welcome, TPF. :coolio:

9. brown sugar, dried berries, mixed nuts, nonfat milk

10. I cook mine in the microwave with frozen mixed berries, soymilk, and a few slices of frozen bananas for sweetness!

11. raisins and cream

12. just milk, raisins, and honey :smile:

13. Cinnamon and banana :smile:

14. asst berries of the season

15. I like mine with lots of honey, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice