What do we think?

1. What do we think of this DKNY shopper?

Comes in white and red as well.
  2. I am not big on this particular bag, but I will say that DKNY are nice quality for their price.
  3. I'm not really a fan personally, it looks too busy.
  4. Not a fan - if you look closely it looks like a face. The 2 zippers are the eyes, the middle buckle the nose- and the square piece is the mouth. Ok, I think I need some sleep- I am starting to see things in bags! LOL!
  5. YES! And it looks like a mean face! This bag is not for me and the color choices aren't for me either.
  6. I'm gunna go against the majority (as almost always!) & say that I actually like it!
  7. DKNY can make some nice bags, but some of their leathers are really stiff and plasticy. But back to this bag--it's got too much going on for me...
  8. Wow, it does look like a mean face! I would have never thought that until I saw this post!!! :lol: :lol:

All in all, I think it's a decent bag, but it doesn't scream or speak to me.
  9. Eh, it's ok. It doesn't really do anything for me
  10. LOL! I never noticed it but now I do! ha!

I saw it in Nordy's a few months ago and I liked it but I like it in white.
  11. I see the face too - kinda sumo wrestler-ish.
  12. I saw the red version of this bag in a DKNY ad and it caught my eye. I actually like the design of the bag. It intrigued me enough that the next time I go to Bloomies I'll have to check in out in person and get a feel of the leather.
  13. Love the color and chain strap. Goes a little overboard with the adornments though.
  14. sorry but not for me
  15. I see it!!!