what do u think: shall i take her with me?

shall i take my pEaChiE (graffiti peach pochette) to vacation with me?!

1. YES! Life is too short!! no harm!! she'll be ok!! enjOy!

2. are u NUTS?! after 5 years of waiting!! you'll risk her mint condition?! besides she's limited!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. // first i am s:huh:o:huh:oo sorry mods in advance if this is not the right place!! :shame:

after 5/6 years of dreaming.. i finally got my dream little Peach Graffiti Pochette..
    u can view her story here
    and here arrival pics here :love:

My Q is: Should I take her to vacation w/ me? Its a two weeks in switzerland. I checked the weather it should be mostly rainy during my stay. And i will be carrying her 24/7!!

i know i will be sO:huh::huh::huh: happy with her!! yet..
    Part of me says YES! ENJOY HER!! Life is too short!! :sad:
    and part of me says: are u NUTS! :push: you will risk her mint condition!

what would u do if u were me?? :shrugs: specially graffiti owners :upsidedown:
    thank y:huh::huh::huh::huh:O:huh:Ou all very much in advance!! :love:
    ps: she is my first LV.. and surely not the last one :p
  2. I don't have one but I would take it. ENJOY her now that you have her! You deserve it :smile:
  3. think about it like this do you want to enjoy 'her' lol for a long time? your risking it by taking her along with you, not just the weather think about packing and unpacking (what if *gasp* your luggage gets lost with her inside) as a tourist your attracted to more bag thefts etc. i dont mean to scre you there are lots of factors think up the worst and best case senarios and if you still can bare leaving her behind then take her and obviously take care of her and yourself. the choice is urs i know what i would do (and i guess yuo do too from the vote so far lol)
  4. 0o0o such a cute colour... i voted YES... take her and use her while you're on holiday!!! :wlae: good luck with what you decide!
  5. Hmm. Well, yes, you should enjoy her! But if it's going to be rainy, are you gonna be really stressed about protecting her from the rain, keeping her nice, etc.? Especially since she's your first, and she's in mint condition? Then it wouldn't really be enjoying...you'd just be stressing constantly if you brought her...
  6. yes, i would take her with me! :yes:
  7. yes you should bring it along, and take lotsa pics with it.
  8. Take her with you! She needs to travel and see the world!

Seriously...what's the point of getting something you love and not using it?
  9. ABSOLUTELY!!! What was the point of getting it if you are not going to use it?!
  10. Def. use her! Enjoy :yes:
  11. Definitely take that bag with you girl !! Enjoy and post good pics. :supacool:
  12. Take her with you and have a blast together!
  13. Get it, use it, enjoy it, don't stress! Unless you are just collecting, use your bags and enjoy them. Life is TOO short!!!
  14. shazzykins

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

thank you all sO:huh::huh::huh:o:huh: much!! i knew i would count on u girlz :love: .. ur the best : ) i decided to go with what almost all of u said.. and take her along..!! and shall take very good care of her by wearing her in sunny days only.. and shall take another bag with me.. to take her place when ever she feels she wants to rest :angel: !! this suits me better.. cause then i would enjoy her.. but can at any time lay her down in her dust bag safe and sound : )
  15. YES!!! take her!
    i took it anywhere except to a jungle or mountain hiking trip :p