what do u think of this bag.. ladies from zac posen

1. [​IMG]

I am looking at this and it is beautiful....

Ladies, tell me should order this one? I don't own any of his bags ... can you tell me the quality of this brand.
  2. I don't own any Zac Posen bags, either, but I have looked at them in Bloomingdale's. Quality-wise, I'd say they are about average. They are lovely designs, though.
  3. I don't own any but I'm hoping that, based on the price, they are good quality! This one is definitely different, I like the mixed leathers and the hardware is interesting without being overwhelming. If you love it, go for it!
  4. Not crazy about this style, but in my opinion zac posen bags in general are really good quality and very pretty in person!
  5. Zac Posen has some very unique and beautiful bags but IMO, way too expensive. However, if you can afford it, and find something you love, then you ought to go for it!
  6. I have known Zac Posen to be pretty pricy for they quality but definitely better than average bags. Their leathers seem to be great and soft and hardware to hold up nicely...I personally dont own one but I have seen plenty while shopping=)
  7. I think you should get one, it's one of those unique styles that does not need a brand logo, people not familiar with the brand will ask you about it.
  8. not my cup of tea