What do u thin of this Luella

1. I have recently become obsessed with Luella bags, particularly the Gisele line. I am seriously looking at the Jazzy Strap Gisele in dark brown. It looks especially good to me right now b/c it is on sale (originally $1,100, now $825). What do you ladies think?
  2. Very good. Especially the price.
  3. Welcome to PF, Christy! I always like Luella's bags, this is a nice choice! I'll say go for it! :smile:
  4. I love Luella bags as well! I wanted the one with the green apples all over it so bad. Go for it Christy!
  5. If you love it, and its going for such a good discount, I say go for it! And post pics!
  6. I've always loved that bag.
    I think you should get it.
  7. I really like Luella bags but I find them on the heavy side. If the weight doesn't bother you I say get it. It's a beauty!
  8. Cute bag....I say go for it!
  9. My cousin got one w/ a horse charm last year... She loved it, and it's super cute.. looks like that but tan but it was a pain to get in and out of the tote..
  10. Hi, Christy, I really like Luella Bags- they're really cute. The bag you're looking at is a super-cutie. I'd have it in a shot especially at that price
  11. Hi and Welcome.
    I have to say the complete opposite to everyone else. I purchased one when they first came out and it was the worst bag I ever had lol! The strap is so fiddly, that you cannot possibly wear it the way it is shown in the piccies, so it ends up looking scruffy, and the leather is very hard and does not give much. And it does not sit under your arm so you end up swinging a giant bag. Sorry, its not my cup of tea, there are much nicer bags around, but ofcourse, its just my opinion :smile:
  12. oh i think its lovely, and a great price. Great choice, get it while you can!
  13. PS- Have you seen the new Luella Joni- it's a shoulder bag with silver studs on it-you can see it on NAP right now for £595-it's TDF. Sorry- I'm extremely low-tech and don't know how to post pictures
  14. I think it's a very nice bag. The one I saw at the mall was huge though! I couldn't believe how big and heavy it was!