what do u guys think about this dior boston bag?

1. It's cute, but since it's both (a little) smaller and more expensive than a speedy 25, I'd get.. a speedy 25 ! :shame:

2. i had that bag in red. i really loved it, but sold it to my friend who really wanted it more than i did. it looks fabulous in red. i'm not thrilled with it in black or blue though.

3. I've never been a big fan of Dior. I agree with Ayla.:biggrin:

4. I love the style of the bag....love satchels. The only worry I have... and it's the usual worry is that it might get dirty fast because of the fabric and color. I'm thinking of getting this one...
    [​IMG]

5. actually, the actual bag does not look as light as it does on the website, plus, it's coated canvas so i don't think it'll get dirty that easily.

6. Thats nice pursemama!

sadhunni - the Diors cute, I really like that one. If youre an LV fan maybe you should take Ayla's advice though.

7. I loved the first dior boston bag purchased but didn't realize it was so small. The second one is nice although it doesn't seem as eye catching to me. imho

8. i like the boston bag in the baby blue colour! i think its cute! but totally true - its more than LV - i'd get an LV piece!

9. I'm not a Dior fan except for the Gaucho but you have to like it and if then go for it!!

10. $620. They also have the vintage jacquared for the same price. Personally, I like this one more than the jacquared because i think the signature on this one looks nicer. Also,I feel like this one can be a night/day bag. I can only picture bringing out the jacquared boston out during the day. What do u guys think?

Anyway, here's a pic of the vintage jacquared boston:
    [​IMG]

11. I really like it but after I saw this and the Speedy in person I liked the Speedy better. But it is still really cute.:lol:

12. I love it! It has the speedy shape without the common monogram.

13. I have the pink Trotter Boston and I love it :love: Unlike everyone else, I prefer this bag over the LV Speedy simply because it's pink :lol: