What do u do now?

1. i know this isn't right thread here but i found this thread interesting...

i should go to the bed, but i can't still leave this forum is addictive,,,,:woohoo:

2. thinking very hard on how i can maximize my time tomorrow for shopping and get the best deals lol.

I went through Saks and Barneys....

Need to go to neiman's in case they are having a sale on a loro piana scarf i've been lookign at....

ALso need to head to macy's, filene's basement, loehmann's and Nordstrom's rack.

Ah the choices I have to make...big question is..........where do i head first. The last place I go to will have nothing left....

3. i just thinking...every 5 minutes saying myself just 5 minutes...and from 5 minutes are 2 hours..xixi
    i need to go tommorow make some shopping and staff,,..
    i still don't have all presents for my family and friends{going home for 12 days in start of january..}but still have some days left..but i don't know what i have to buy my dad...

4. hmm..so what are you thinking about getting? u better have a good plan for tomorrow or u'll get killed by the crowd :push:

5. i've been killed sunday because i've been last minute shopping for my bf...
    i always leaving everything for the last minute ....and that's not good...i know..
    everytime i telling myself u need to go do this or this..but still the same story..last minute..

6. i'm going to bed...i'm ssoooooooooo tired.........
    there's lots of things to do tommorow...or better ...actually today :smile:))
    good night to all..

7. ok..good night to everyone..i'm going to my world of dreams........