What do they have at Orlando outlet?

1. I am going to Orlando Thursday. Can someone please tell me what do they have at the outlet? Thank you!:smile:

2. I was there thi s past Saturday. The selection was good and it was so crowded. For Legacy '06, they had Ali's in white and whiskey. They also had the '06 legacy satchels in black and whiskey leather and black signature.All the whiskey Ali's had scratches all over though and were pretty much in bad shape. There was one '06 black leather legacy hippie bag. They also had the signature Carly pouches, the suede Carly's in grey and black, the camel ergos, and those gold lunch tote bags w/ the matching wristlets. They were all an additional 20% off and they had an extra 10% holiday promo. Good Luck!:smile:

3. Thank you very much for your detail information!:tup:

4. I would suggest going to the one out by Universal not the one by Dixie Stampede... IMO that one is sooo much more crowded & picked over.

5. wow! the orlando outlet sounds awesome- i sooo should have made a point to stop there when I was in disney a few weeks ago :sad: good luck- it sounds like youll have a great selection!

6. Thanks a lot to all of you!;);)

7. how much were the lunchbox type bags??

8. I think they were $279 or $249 plus 20% off. They were not on clearance though.

9. You're very welcome!!!;)