What do men compliment you on ?

I have a DD chest so it's what they seem to notice the most, even though the actual compliments are usually my blue eyes and curly hair. My daughter looks exactly like me...nearly identical...and when we go places people just constantly comment on it.

ticklemethu said:
i dont know seriously, it may be even because im ASIAN, and there aren't THAT many Asians around here in Florida...comparing to places like California!!!

Ditto...I think I am one of twenty asian people in the entire Miami Dade County. :lol:

I've just had this guy I've been having a crush on for years telling me that I have "outstanding boobage" :sneaky: I don't know if that's compliment or not though.

I've also been asked in front of a whole class of people "How many cups do you have?" (I'm in Japan so the grammar might not be top-notch).

My female acquiantences often tell me I have long lean legs.

for me it's the usual....guys always compliment me on my eyes.I have extremely blue-ish/green-ish eyes with this like star shape in the middle.People always say I have piercing eyes....but I think my eyes are the most noticeable because I have black hair and my eyes are a good contrast to it.

Other than that...females always compliment me on my bags or my outfits.

Ummm.....I think the original question was asking whether straight men ever compliment us on our possessions - not our looks:

mellecyn said:
So, does it happen that your male friend or BF/DH or any man compliment on something you own ?? And what is it ??

...and...

mellecyn said:
I´m not thinking in terms of chatting up lines ("beautiful eyes, etc...") on your beauty or charisma:angel:

I'm not trying to be critical of anyone (I'm always straying from the point of threads! :shame: )!

Just a heads up, in case there was any misunderstanding! :flowers:

straight men: boobs, my smile or my dress sense...sometimes even my BAG!! :biggrin:

gay men: my boobs

idiots: my boobs

women: clothes, slim legs, bags, makeup and boobs

...see a trend? I'm slightly unproportioned for an asian girl

toiletduck said:
straight men: boobs, my smile or my dress sense...sometimes even my BAG!! :biggrin:

gay men: my boobs

idiots: my boobs

women: clothes, slim legs, bags, makeup and boobs

...see a trend? I'm slightly unproportioned for an asian girl

:lol: Your thread made me laugh. Be happy you have boobs. I too, am quite curvy for an asian woman. When I go home to visit my family they always look at me and say, "Where did she get those curves? Not from our family, that's for sure." In the US, curves are admired. In Asia, willowy figures are admired. Good thing I live in the US! :lol:

Funny but my husband compliments me the most when I wear menswear style clothing but I get the most doors opened for me by strangers when I wear a dress and heels.

I have male co-worker friends who feel comfortable with telling me how much they hate women who wear too much perfume or wear too much make-up. For the most part clothing/accessories are over their heads and they are oblivious.

Aside from my gay friends...I have only once had a straight man comment on my clothes...I was walking by him on the street and he said..."Great Pucci top"...I was very impressed!!
Aside from that....and the usual pickup lines from men in bars...I get most complimented on my eyebrows!! This has been quite the surprise...as they are thick, and aside from just plucking strays and the middle, I don't do anything else...but they get a ton of compliments.

chloehandbags said:
Ummm.....I think the original question was asking whether straight men ever compliment us on our possessions - not our looks:

...and...

I'm not trying to be critical of anyone (I'm always straying from the point of threads! :shame: )!

Just a heads up, in case there was any misunderstanding! :flowers:

Okay, bag and shoes;)