What do I do with a ugly, gross fake? Burn it?!

id toss it. no point having a fake around to taint your good bags :smile: and the thing with most of the sellers who sell fakes. they usually give you a fake address because they dont expect to get the bag back. so you get the money back but they still dont expect you to send the fakes back. im not sure why but i had the same problem when i purchased off ebay :S

Hmmm, maybe you should hang on to it--what if the seller pretends the bag was never returned and your credit is reversed? Just a thought. You never know with unscrupulous people!

I would donate it to charity but write fake really clearly on the inside so other people won't get scammed. (well they still might but its less likely)

I got a fake dior on ebay and have no idea what to do with it either, I'm embarrassed to give it to a charity shop cos its a really bad fake. I'd not thought about destroying it lol sounds quite fun, I wish I could send the ruins to the seller as well cos it was so upseting when I got it.

I would mark it inside somewhere, plainly but discretely, and then give it to Goodwill or a charity or a church clothes closet. I know it is bad to carry fakes, but many women in shelters or recently released from jail can not afford even a Wal Mart orTarget handbag, so a nice looking bag would be very special to them and bolster their self-confidence.

Hmmm, maybe you should hang on to it--what if the seller pretends the bag was never returned and your credit is reversed? Just a thought. You never know with unscrupulous people!

I ultimately agree with this.

I don't support fakes, but in all seriousness, keeping it in it's box in your closet isn't going to hurt you and you may save yourself time and money in the event that the seller tries to claim you never sent it back. I just wouldn't want to take the chance b/c you just never know.

How about this .. I got a fake Louis Vuitton purse a while back and was very disappointed (it was a gift from someone) but I gave it to my niece - she was 3 or 4 at the time and just liked to stuff all her girlie toys into it to lug around. :smile: She loved that purse and thought she was just the coolest thing around. :lol: