What digital Camera.......

1. I'm in the market for a new digital camera, I currently have a fuji and I'm looking to update it.

What digital camera do you have??
  2. sony cybershot!
  3. me too!
  4. NIKON COOLPIX 5200 my dadd got it for me I :heart: it
  5. panasonic lumix FX8
  6. i am using a leica digilux2, a nikon D70 and a sony W5. i like leica the best but it is discontinued, i guess a sony won't be too bad if u want simple point and shoot.
  7. Canon PowerShot S500 (5.0 mega pixels). I highly recommend this one!!
  8. I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-L1 which is a GORGEOUS little silver thing. Here's a pic from the web: http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/images/thumbnails/Sony_DSC-L1.jpg

However, I've found that it is not that great at taking pictures. The resolution is great but the time it takes to take the photo is a bit too long, which means the picture often blurs. This seems to be a characteristic of many Sony Cybershots - dead easy to use, but you have to hold them perfectly still in order to avoid blurring. And of course there's no chance at taking a decent action shot.

It really is a sexy camera, and I do use it, but I probably wouldn't recommend it.
  9. NIkon coolpix 4600
  10. I always hear terrible things about the sony cybershot!! Don't get it! I recommend Canon!

I have a Canon SD500. It's small, but not too small/thin; it feels sturdy and is just the right size to be comfortable. It's also 7.1 megapixels and takes amazing pictures.
  11. Konica Minolta DiMage E50 (5.0 mega pixels 3x optical zoom)
  12. An Olympus 8.0mp SP-350
  13. canon powershot s50
  14. Panasonic FZ20 with 12 optical 5 megapixels for everday use.
    Canon EOS-1D MarkII 16 megapixel for my professional work.
  15. Your best bet will always be a Canon!

Stay away from Sony!!! :sad: