What did you wear Yesterday for V-DAY?! pics...

1. Just thought it would be fun to see what everyone wore on Valentines day...day or evening....

Here is a pic of my friend and I going out to dinner.

She wore a black strapless dress, with a pink shirt underneath, black tights, and houndstooth heels. With a plain black clutch.

I wore a silver pleated dress, with black tights and a tight black leotard shirt, with black wedge mary janes with rhinestone buckles...With my red LV reade PM

We were kinda trying to look similar :p :heart:

p.s. my dogs coat courtesy of eukanuba.
  2. Cute outfits!

I wore: red and orange floral silk "gypsy" skirt as a dress, belted below the bust with a white leather belt with a snake buckle, goldish roundtoe satin pumps with large citrine and white Swarovski crystal brooch on each toe, gold purse with a lion head clasp and gold chain handle. Over it, I wore a white exaggerated collar puffer jacket and large tan fox earmuffs.

I thought it looked great but I was all disheveled after I started dancing. It's too hard to keep the belt up and the skirt/dress from shifting.
  3. i wore: red marc by marc jacobs vneck top with a tie back, RR kiedis jeans in alpha, marc by marc jacobs brown/black peep toe patent heels, and BH (meant to carry a pochette or sophie but didn't have time to change bags before work)

4. PJs! don't think anyone wants to see those.
  5. -Seven for all mankind regular bootcut jeans
    -Gap orange tank top
    -brown scoop neck top from new look
    -knitted merino wool plum roll neck jumper
    -natural cotton/wool hoody
    -kenneth jay lane ivory apple necklace
    -glass bracelet
    -sheepskin lined converse
  6. cute outfits! :yes: