What did you Snag at the Bluefly sale?

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I wasn't going to get anything...then I saw the sale only had a few more hours. I found this very pretty Alexis Hudson Olympus Hobo in Indigo Croc print.
It was 303.00
20% off brought it to 243.00
Then a Code got 30 bucks off
Total...221.00

Then......I bought a Chloe. Not on sale and I'm still in a panic but I wanted it sooo bad.

AlexisHudesonOlympus.jpg

chloesatchel.jpg

I didn't actually buy a sale item. I bought a pair of Gucci shearling gloves for my boyfriend. I did use the code to get $30 off. A pic of the gloves is below.

Congrats to everyone else on their own bargains!

Attachments

• 21O-KGTeRBL._AA280_.jpg
    21O-KGTeRBL._AA280_.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 30
Lexie, you're so cute how you give all the detail about the Alexis Hudson bargain and then just throw in then...I bought a Chloe, like "how did that happen?" I know that hyperventilating Bluefly feeling myself: you must get this bargain even though it's more than you normally pay for anything.

Congrats!

I watch they Chloe flip in and out of Bluefly yesterday all day and it wasn't part of the Bluesale items. When I saw it show back up this morning I had enough angst about not getting it and snapped it up. I even called Bluefly to make sure they had the bag and the order was solid. You never know when a site has a big sale and their inventory is in chaos.

Oh no you didn't like your Hype bag? Which one did you get?? I really love Hype, and am really interested in feedback on the bags. I hear so many wonderfult hings, it is interesting to hear something that didn't go perfectly with the bag (doesn't happen often)

I finally got my Be&D Crawford. Been wanting one since I missed it at NM for $413 last year. Also missed the sample sale for $425. Bluefly price was $434. Not bad.

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpg
    IMG_4260.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 44