What did you get for free at LV?

Irissy said:
Dickies, that's such a cute photo of you and Denise.

Oh its a horrible picture of me! haha... I ran out of the white dress shirts they provide us, and I hate to iron too! haha...so yeah I'm wearing a regular white shirt from home, and yeah I didn't quite iron very well! haha...

Thnx for the compliment though! :smile:

Dickies80 said:
Oh its a horrible picture of me! haha... I ran out of the white dress shirts they provide us, and I hate to iron too! haha...so yeah I'm wearing a regular white shirt from home, and yeah I didn't quite iron very well! haha...

Thnx for the compliment though! :smile:

I'm glad you're safe, that's for sure. They give you guys shirts??? Do you have to return them once you leave? I didn't think they'd go so far to enforce the dress code that way. That's awesome!

I'll have to remember your nickname for Saks Fifth- that cracked me up.

Janos614 said:
I'm glad you're safe, that's for sure. They give you guys shirts??? Do you have to return them once you leave? I didn't think they'd go so far to enforce the dress code that way. That's awesome!

I'll have to remember your nickname for Saks Fifth- that cracked me up.

I'm glad I'm safe too! (Thank you.)

I really hope this coming up Xmas season that they do provide security again!

Yes - the company provides the uniforms, and sometimes they have made associates return everything, so it depends I guess. Oh yes - there is a dress code alright =) If you notice I'm wearing a blue tie this time around, and yeah we are made to wear that color - and or the burgandy one. I can keep the old ties I don't wear anymore, but I can't wear them at work.

Oh yeah Sux-Fifth... haha.

Which LV store do you work at Dickes80? I’m guessing by the post at the Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island? I’m thinking about purchasing my first LV soon and I’m worried I’ll totally get snubbed by the SA’s b/c I’m younger then their average crowd. It’s really unfair that my age makes it so people think its ok to give me bad/mediocre customer service since I’m either not worth the time or I probably won’t complain/care.

Btw that burglar story sounds so scary!! I would have been so scared, when I worked at Hollister the managers told us to always watch the first few tables since people might just go in grab a stack of shirts and run away! Though they would’ve only make a couple hundred not nearly as close to 12k. (They’d have to ransack the entire wall to get that much!)

Catpri_sun said:
Which LV store do you work at Dickes80? I’m guessing by the post at the Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island? I’m thinking about purchasing my first LV soon and I’m worried I’ll totally get snubbed by the SA’s b/c I’m younger then their average crowd. It’s really unfair that my age makes it so people think its ok to give me bad/mediocre customer service since I’m either not worth the time or I probably won’t complain/care.

Btw that burglar story sounds so scary!! I would have been so scared, when I worked at Hollister the managers told us to always watch the first few tables since people might just go in grab a stack of shirts and run away! Though they would’ve only make a couple hundred not nearly as close to 12k. (They’d have to ransack the entire wall to get that much!)

yea, he works at the Neimans store at Fascist Isle. i think the ideal way to get treated right is to make them think you have money.. even if you do and plenty to spend/buy.. they need to think you have it cuz they already think you don't. just don't look like a kid in a candy store (eyes wide and all excited)... haha. that usually garners no attention whatsoever.. more like, "oh they're just looking.. look they're excited over nothing." type thing. :shrugs:

frozen7313 said:
yea, he works at the Neimans store at Fascist Isle. i think the ideal way to get treated right is to make them think you have money.. even if you do and plenty to spend/buy.. they need to think you have it cuz they already think you don't. just don't look like a kid in a candy store (eyes wide and all excited)... haha. that usually garners no attention whatsoever.. more like, "oh they're just looking.. look they're excited over nothing." type thing. :shrugs:

That's really interesting advice! I will have to try it the next time I go to SCP.

Lots of catalogues nicely placed in shopping bags each and every time, price lists, dust bags, boxes, yearly inserts for my medium agenda. I'm not a VIP but my SA is always very kind.

So far i've got a heat stamp, boxes, le catalogue, the shoe catalogs, seasonal bag catalogs, thank you notes, and an invitation to some accessories thing.
I think that's it.

Oh Dickies, from this forum I know you're nice :smile:. Btw that robbery story is such a scenario huh. Quiet scary.

I never thought before that LV will ever get rob :P. It answers the question why everytime I visit Chicago's LV boutique, the security guard is there most of the time.