What did you get at the NYC SS?

Finally back from the RM sale! Boy am I exhausted!! I went around the warehouse at least 5 times before lining up to pay for my item. I intended on going in there find the MAC I wanted and out but while waiting in line, the this gorgeous luscious bag name Cherish? twinkled at me and I was hypnotized. I picked it up, negotiated while on the line and ended up buying her. :P I am a sucker for beautiful bag!!!

:cloud9::love::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 171
Finally back from the RM sale! Boy am I exhausted!! I went around the warehouse at least 5 times before lining up to pay for my item. I intended on going in there find the MAC I wanted and out but while waiting in line, the this gorgeous luscious bag name Cherish? twinkled at me and I was hypnotized. I picked it up, negotiated while on the line and ended up buying her. :P I am a sucker for beautiful bag!!!

May I ask how much the quilted Mac was? Thanks!

Oh I love that Cherish!!! Good move grabbing her too!

So this is my first initiation into Rebecca Minkoff! My husband's cousin wore one on a family trip, it was a 5 zip, and I thought oh convenient to have a small cross body bag with multiple zippers for organization! I was carrying a big LV bag which I ended up leaving most of the time at the hotel because it got so heavy.

I tried looking for a 5 zip bag at the recent Saks F&F, but to my surprise the zippers were unuseable and only 1 inch deep in capacity!

So the same cousin tells me about the VIP Rebecca Minkoff night, and calls me once in a while to tell me what colors she found lol. I luckily got off work in time to go, and wow what a lot of people! Line did move pretty well though, and there was a lot of stuff. I spotted a few ostrich bags. Are they real ostrich or just printed?

Ok enough talk! Here's the loot! Here is a purple (my fav color!) alligator print 5 zip clutch (although I think they called it 3 zip) and a rocker (it was the same price $182 but I really liked the studs and the color which is a pale ocean gray blue.

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

Oh you totally should have, we don't bite and love meeting TPFers! :tup:

Speaking of Tara, her new sleeve tat is entirely rad, I love it.

Thanks Vlad! I appreciate the kind words! You and Megs are always so nice. It was a pleasure seeing you both again..

So this is my first initiation into Rebecca Minkoff! My husband's cousin wore one on a family trip, it was a 5 zip, and I thought oh convenient to have a small cross body bag with multiple zippers for organization! I was carrying a big LV bag which I ended up leaving most of the time at the hotel because it got so heavy.

I tried looking for a 5 zip bag at the recent Saks F&F, but to my surprise the zippers were unuseable and only 1 inch deep in capacity!

So the same cousin tells me about the VIP Rebecca Minkoff night, and calls me once in a while to tell me what colors she found lol. I luckily got off work in time to go, and wow what a lot of people! Line did move pretty well though, and there was a lot of stuff. I spotted a few ostrich bags. Are they real ostrich or just printed?

Ok enough talk! Here's the loot! Here is a purple (my fav color!) alligator print 5 zip clutch (although I think they called it 3 zip) and a rocker (it was the same price $182 but I really liked the studs and the color which is a pale ocean gray blue.

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

Great bags! I love the studded Rocker...I love the Rocker in general, but the studded esp. It's more expensive than other Rockers because of all the studs, but totally worth it! Just be careful on a hot summer day...those studs do indeed heat up! :cool:

I had such a great time, as always! I had a blast hangin with gardengal, talldrnk and Melissa.. I love everyone's loot! Keep the pics coming... I'll post mine in a min...

Great bags! I love the studded Rocker...I love the Rocker in general, but the studded esp. It's more expensive than other Rockers because of all the studs, but totally worth it! Just be careful on a hot summer day...those studs do indeed heat up! :cool:

Oh good tip lol! Didn't think about the studs heating up but they are on both sides! They said the retail price was $330 on their sheet but now I'm looking and the website says $295. Not a big difference, but it was their justification why it was the same price as the 5 zip (3 zip??) clutch.