What did you dream last night??

I had a dream that I went on a cruise with someone who WASN'T my fiance, (no idea who he was) and he was annoying me the entire time. And I forgot all of my luggage when I boarded the ship.

Last edited:
My SO proposed to me in front of his family, but I said no because the ring was awful. I didn't really say 'no', I just shook my head. It was the ugliest ring I've ever seen...ugh. Hope that doesn't happen IRL.

lol, I've had this dream before. Before my FI proposed to me, I had a dream that he proposed with this GIANT gold flower ring.

I actually remembered my dream from last night in detail, which is rare. My SO and I were in some flying car :nuts: and we passed by a disneyland in the sky while I snapped away on my camera to capture such beauty and each shot was captured perfectly!

I was too tired to dream last night, but 2 nights ago I had a nightmare in which one of my front teeth was loose and my BF and his brother were trying to pull it off for me :faint: I was running away from them as they repeated: "come on, let's just get it over with! I bet it won't hurt!" :sweatdrop:

I took a trip to Scotland set up through my high school, much like a real trip to Ireland I took when I was 19/20. My boyfriend came, and I remember the english teacher was telling all the students who was in charge, and he listed me as one. The whole time I couldn't help but feel bad for my boyfriend because I had dragged him on this trip with all these pre arranged activities when I knew he didn't like trips like that. We just kept driving and driving through rolling hills and then forests.