What did you buy today?

1. Was surprised that a search couldn't find one of these threads, which seems quite an omission for a forum full of fashion-loving shopaholics!

So, share what you've spent your hard-earned on today. Was it a beautiful bag or purse? Parking ticket? The groceries, and some paracetamol for the headaches your bills cause you?! I know that's usually on my list! :rolleyes:

Today I'm pretty excited with my shopping, as we've bought a gorgeous new camera. It's disappointing nowadays that it's cheaper to buy new than to fix damaged not-so-old things, but seems it's a disposable society we're living in now. Our old camera had a cracked screen; this is it's cute little replacement:

It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z1080, it's pink, light, and has a gazillion megapopsicles. I love it! Can't wait to use it to take some decent pictures for a change of my LV collection. :wlae:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

On a less exciting note, I also bought:

* Lemonade
    * Usual medications
    * Lunch for myself and MrFrankie
    * Kong doggy toy for my mutts

Plus I just had word from Paypal than an e-cheque I sent has just cleared, this was for a Tulum Pochette.. not sure if that counts as 'today's' shopping, but what the heck, I'll throw it in too! :p
  2. theres a thread on this in the money section;)
  3. Ahhh I searched there too, went back a few pages and tried the search function. :push:

Thanks, CP! :flowers:
  4. Yes, there is a thread...but I love your camera!! I have the same one! Love it!