What did you buy during the sale?

Got this during the BG.com sale. I did not want to pay full price but the bag caught my eye during the Ribot line release. Saw it on sale and nabbed it in the brown washed leather color.

HORROR STORY ALERT -

Yesterday as I finished my dinner, I raised the food bag over my bag and the salsa leaked through the bag...all over the front, back, and interior of my bag!!!!! I was horrified as I had not treated my bag yet. I thought it was a goner. I quickly cleaned it up with napkins and a wet wipe. Lo and behold, by the time we drove home the bag was spotless. Even the spots in the interior are gone. Miraculously the salsa did not harm the bag! I am a washed leather fan and this bag did not disappoint. I'm quite astonished to say the least.

Here are the after pics. Amazing!

Congrats on nabbing this one - the leather on that bag is amazing and it's TDF!:loveeyes:

Thanks goodness the salsa didn't do any lasting harm on the bag!

The medium? size. It's the size currently priced at $1390. What color did you pay full price for? I can't wait to see what color Emilys will be included in the fall/winter sale!

Oh! I got the larger size. I think it was $2400ish. I bought it in black but I cannot wait for the fall/winter sale. Do you know the dates?

Alouette - beautiful bag! Wow so happy it survived the salsa! What do you usually treat your bags with? I really want to protect the leather ones I've just bought in the sale.

Thanks very much. Sorry for delayed response. I did not receive my quote notifications for some reason.

I use TLC from Wilson's Leather. It's a spray and I've no adverse effects on my bag. I also use Leather Honey on bags to restore my bags when they're dry or need a little pick-me-up.

I rarely treat my bags but I'll use Leather Honey on the Gucci as I feel the leather will acquire a nice patina down the road.

Love the color!!! I have a question for you (I'm a Gucci newbie)... is this the Imprime material-- is it canvas/plastic/leather? Thanks for your help!

Thanks me too, it will definitely be my go to summer bag! The shiny part is a coated canvas, but the handles and trim are leather. This is my first bag in this material, I'm hoping the coated canvas will help it stay clean!

These are the items that I pre-sale purchased at the Gucci store on Memorial Day. I picked them up today. :smile:
View attachment 2206820

Love your puchases!! I just bought this tote online yesterday and have never seen it in person, can you comment on the size? I was looking for a bag that I can throw a few of my baby's things in (extra bottle, diaper) but I didn't want a huge bag so that once he's out of the baby stage I can use it as an everyday purse just for me. Do you think this will fit the bill? I already have a big diaper bag and didn't want another. This is my first Gucci bag purchase and I'm super excited! I wanted a classic purse that i will enjoy for years to come and didn't want the same LV that everyone seems to carry :smile:

If by chance you can post a pic on your arm, that would be awesome!

Love the color!!! I have a question for you (I'm a Gucci newbie)... is this the Imprime material-- is it canvas/plastic/leather? Thanks for your help!

It's a shiny rubber coated fabric so it doesn't get scratched and is suppose to be very durable - even more so than the coated canvas.