Nailed baseboard back on in Master bath & walk-in closet
Sealed tile in M. Bath & W.I. Closet
Sold a bunch on amazon!:tup:
Sold 2 on eBay!:nuts: (actually DH has nothing to do w/ eBay or Amazon)!!! =}
Put up curtain rod & valance in M. bathroom

W/O DH:
Went to Wal-Mart
Went to Marshall's
Had laptop checked for needed maintenance.
Transferred $500 from my eBay acct to cc!!!!!
Rolled $88.50 in loose change & put it in my ING acct!:woohoo:
Got storage items & nice wood hangers at X-Mas Tree Shop

Hope to get A LOT done this weekend!:yes:

For 7/6:
Wrote 2 bills & balanced checkbook
Cleaned Chinchilla habitat! Its a HUGE job!
Vacumed my downstairs
Got quarter round & shade re-cut @ Home Depot
Met DH for lunch!
Cleaned up my dog's explosive diarrhea & vomit! FUN!
Set out H2O to aclimate to room temp for fish tank.
FINALLY mailed thank you notes & WAMU bill!
Got new tires for DH's car

Supposed to go back to Home Depot tomorrow am, different one w/ different stock. I think I live there! LOL! BUT...really trying to get remodel DONE!

I had a very productive day - I organized over 6 months' worth of dry cleaning hangers, bags and the paper thing they put on top of the hanger and dropped them off to recyling. DH almost fell over when he saw that the back of our closet is clean!

i spent every working minute on the clock totally working my butt off! today i moved approximately 200 bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels and wash clothes in 12 colors.. and made a bed (they're tiring when i have to do it the way the company wants them to look!) and ironed all the sheets/shams/duvet before putting them on the bed.

i also cleaned and organized all my signage for the upcoming bath event and previous sales and purged a lot of old signage and old posters.

*whew*

I went to work managed not to screw anything up and came home and messed around the house the rest of night so not too much , which is what I do almost everyday , God I need to get a more meaning ful life

I almost forgot I made my nephew smores ! and he told me they where the best he ever had :smile::nuts:

I made buttloads of posts here

I nailed a job interview in my killer outfit tPF'ers helped me pick out.

Bought a present for my nephew's 4th b-day!!

7/7:
Sold 1 piece on eBay:yahoo:
D/O my car for body work
Went to Home Depot...AGAIN for countertops
Removed old countertops
DH had to put a light skim coat on the walls where they got hacked while removing old tops
Put rod/liner & shower curtain up in M. Bath
DH cooked a roast for dinner
Need to shower & GO TO BED!

ohhh this is fun!

spent a lot of time on tpf
watched tv
booked rooms and shows for vegas (well i helped find them haha)
caught up on gossip
went to a apartment pool party where i won a golf club bag holder thingy!! :smile:
now im too lazy to do hw/study so ill post somemore!!

Thus far I worked for several hours and came home, posted some messages, and am trying to pry my eyes open yet, but feeling I am going to have to sleep. Yes, eyes closing. I'm going to accomplish sleeping.

I have to go to a family lunch every Sunday at 1:00, it ended early today. Well, I left early because my sister had company come over and I seriously dislike this person because he is a super creep, so I left.