What desiger items does your SO/DH carry?

1. My DH used to have a Coach wallet but now he has a Mono LV wallet and a LV Damier 6 Key Holder. He also has a Tiffany's silver swiss army knife and a silver Return to Tiffany's Key Ring for his work keys.

OH CRAP I JUST REALIZED I SPELLED DESIGNER WRONG IN THE TITLE AND IT WON'T LET ME EDIT IT!!!!! OOPS!!!

2. my BF has a louis vuitton mc wallet and a balenciaga shoulder bag in blue. he is very stylish but it some times worries me because in school no other boy has a balenciaga bag lol.

3. He has a pair of brooks brothers glasses-but that's as close as he comes:smile:

4. My SO has a Coach wallet & money clip.

5. Prada wallet, Tiffany money clip, Versace and Gucci sunglesses. This is on top of all the designer clothes and shoes. Sometimes I roll my eyes:rolleyes: but then I remember that he can't say anything about my purchases. And it's nice to be with someone who appreciates the value I see in buying nice things.

6. Designer? My SO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

....sorry. Does Volcom count as designer?

7. I gave my husband a Coach wallet and a Jack Spade messenger bag. That's it for him though.

You can edit your thread title by clicking "go advanced" after you click on the edit button.

8. Ummm, let's see... so many!

1. Old Navy
    2. Hanes
    3. Skechers
    4. Express for Men (xmas gift from moi)

:p

9. None, haha. He's not into spending his money and that sort of thing. Maybe some day... :shrugs:

10. :lol:

Sounds like my SO. I don't mind though, more money for my Balenciagas!!!

11. LOL. You stole my answer. I was going to say the exact same thing :lol:

I guess its a good thing though. If we both had expensive taste, we'd be poor. He definitely keeps my spending under control...

12. How I wish I could answer this question! My SO has an interesting style philosophy. He does not want to participate in style, so he consciously strives to look like he is not trying to fit in. That usually leaves him wearing Levi's corduroys and a band t-shirt with running shoes. His lack of personal aesthetic is my Achilles heel!

13. BF could careless about designers and the only reason he has a few pieces is cause they were gifts from me. Coach wallet and damier keepall.

14. Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans? From TJ Maxx?

That's about as close as it gets...hahahaha!

He doesn't care what I buy though.

15. He has a few pair of jeans from Gap. That's about as designer as he gets!