what department stores carry coach?

1. And does the retail store ever have sales? Tomorrow I will be hitting up the Barstow Outlet and PRimm. I was at the Cabazon store and did not find a thing. I will let you ladies know what I find.........to be continued.......
  2. all of them here really.

In Texas, Dillards, Macys, Foleys. . . they all carry Coach.

Also, I had to edit out your link from your signature, please don't add advertising links or links to other websites/blogs in your signature w/o permission from Vlad. Thanks!
  3. Macy's, Bloomies, Nordys, Dillards, Marshall Fields, Lord and Taylor, SOME Hechts, SOME Bergners, SOME Carson Pierre Scotts.
  4. Just about all of them does. Even JC Penney.
  5. I will also add Robinson's May as it appears you may be from SoCal. There are sales, for instance some coupons from Macy's will work on Coach. Additionally, older styles will go on sale, rather than be shipped to outlets. Lastly, the department stores carry some styles that the regular stores do not.
  6. Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Lord and Taylor...
  7. JC Penney..all the ones around here in VA don't...so unfair! If one has them they should all have them.
  8. The JC Penney and Carson's stores here don't carry Coach. But all the other, more "premium" department stores do (Marshall Fields, Nordstrom, Lord and Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Saks).
    I don't know about the others, but I see Coach items on sale at Nordstrom all the time, they usually have them on the clearance table. Stuff from earlier seasons, mostly. I very nearly picked some stuff up last night, but the discounts weren't quite deep enough for me.
  9. here...Macy's, Saks, Nordstrom. Kaufmann's used to, not anymore.
  10. The only department store we have here that carries COACH is Dillards and yes they have sales.
  11. Holt Renfrew does, if you live in Canada.
  12. Excuse me for this dumb question. Why won't Coach let department stores sell items on their web sites?
  13. I noticed that also, and I was wondering the same thing. I have also never seen a JcPenny that carries Coach. I know that when Dillards has their bi-annual purse trade, Coach never participates. Bummer.
  14. AFAIK, Coach wants coach.com to be the only online reseller of their products. Just like how Louis Vuitton doesn't let their items be sold online anywhere other than eLuxury, even though they're available at department stores. I think it has to do with controlling the "exclusivity" of the brand.