what colour for first and only birkin

As long as the Gold works with your skin tone (it washes me out as I am very pale with very dark hair and so Etoupe works best on me between the two) I think it is a very versatile color. I have a good friend that only has one Birkin, a 35 Gold Clemence with Palladium hardware. She wears it constantly, even to evening events. It is her signature accessory and has worn incredibly well. I have yet to see it not match an outfit. She even wears it with black dresses and it just pops in the most beautiful way.

I'm sure you will enjoy your bag when you get it very much. And welcome to the forum!

Hi Flower, yup I think you made a great choice by ordering gold on gold. It's a natural color that goes with everything, and even more a plus if you usually wears yellow/rose gold jewellery instead of white gold or silver. As for the answer to which color is the best if for the first and only birkin... I must say I'd buy a black one if I could only have only one ever. Although black is not my fave but it's so versatile and stain-resistant! I have a Black birkin 35, and once I spilled a little bit of coffee while holding it!!! I panicked and immediately went paranoid (of course) but after quickly wiping it with damp soft cloth, I couldn't see any stain! I was SO relieved! Imagine if it were another color that's lighter... But then again, that's just my personal opinion. And if given a chance to own a Birkin, any color, who wouldn't be tempted??

Flower, nothing wrong with your English! It's :tup:.

I'm glad you made up your mind to keep your original order. You can't go wrong with Gold. :heart: It goes well with jeans too!

Our SAs here are wonderful and so happy to hear that you're well taken care of by your SA too. Fingers crossed for you that it will arrive before the holidays. ;)
what nice that you all think with me!Sorry english is not my native languge so i can make mistakes in spelling!!I am wearing a lot of black but also jeans with jackets.
I think your right that the one i ordered is the one you get.And it was my first choice!Are your sa also so kind to you?By me they are all very nice and they hope my bag will come before the holidays.I ordered him last november.
Do you know how the bag is called from the travelling rose?also on this side ?