what colors are you getting from ss07 collection?

not sure if I will actually get them, but am loving the vermillion--would be nice in a city w/regular hardwares...
and I'm liking the cafe in the city or work...

also, very interested in the anthracite in the city style...

Balenciaga must have been reading my wishlist of desired colors because they came out with several that I want all in one season. I'll have to list in order of importance because I don't know if I will be able to get all of the colors I want:

1. Anthracite
2. Cobalt
3. Blue Glacier
4. Marine
5. Natural
6. Vert deau
7. French blue (but only if it is a true cobalt blue)

I swear I'm getting an ulcer just thinking about it because I hate to miss out on any of these but I know I will have to cross a few off my list.

I've changed my decision since seeing all the pictures. I love the color of vert d'eau even after seeing the pics but now I don't think it would make sense to get it since I already have an 04 seafoam. i was actually hoping vert d'eau would be darker... it is soo light.

I'm taking the plunge and going for vermillion city. My collection is in dire need of a red! I'm also interested in the cobalt but want to see pics. Otherwise it'll be marine!

I'm thinking anthracite or cobalt at this point. The pre-collection isn't impressing me. I was hoping vert d'eau would be a little darker. I may however get a coin purse or clutch in this color.