what colors and materials do the faridahs come in?

1. you see so many different ones on different stores and websites etc. so i thought maybe those who like that style as well would like a thread that showcases it..

2. [​IMG]
    miss marc faridah bag

[​IMG]
    chalk stripe denim faridah

[​IMG]
    smudge print faridah

[​IMG]
    hobo

[​IMG]

not sure what this is called..

[​IMG]
    luxy faridah logo hobo

3. [​IMG]
    logo leather

[​IMG][​IMG]
    logo leather

4. printed corduroy ( i know this was already posted in your other thread, but I got all these pics from Bergdorf Goodman)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Logo Denim (I really want this one, even though I already have the logo leather one creamsicle):

[​IMG]

5. im trying to decide if i should get the faridah.. though i have to wait till september! :sad: if i want the cordoroy one, i like it and i would use it everyday..and it doesnt even break 400 but i still also want the pretty fabric messenger, and a purple bag, but i cant seem to find one that fits me..

6. Thanks for those!! Love the Faridahs!

7. Elephant Gray Multi Faridah
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this the best because I haven't seen it ANYWHERE else since I've bought it.

8. ^ what a pretty combo!!

9. I have to have this...i just saw this on Nordstrom.com and new this is the next bag for me to get.

10. You should absolutely get this! I just got one in mauve and it's TDF. The leather is super soft and squishy. Love it! I'm thinking of getting the matching clutch to go with it.

11. ^^^I have this bag in Camel (pic above) The leather is very soft, and the bag is very slouchy. The logo is a lot more subtle than in the NM pic. I think the shoulder strap is a little wide but overall I love this bag. It's perfect with jeans!

12. Gosh I love the Faridahs, especially the jeans one. Should start saving up!

13. how much can you fit in it?:

14. Hi, I'm thinking of buying the red logo faridha. what do you guys think?
    :smile:

15. I didn't know there was a Miss marc Faridah! Love it!!