What color would you buy in GH B-Bag?

I'm really really really lusting after a french blue parttime w/ GH. can't get any more attention than that bag! it's like a cartoon. plus, it will be fantastic with my intentions in my warddobe plans for spring!

I love the GH on White and Natural personally, but only on the larger bags, ie work, brief, even day.

I have a Natural Brief in GH on its way and I cant friggen wait!!!!!!:yahoo:

Here is my Cafe Day w/GH if it helps.:love:

Thanks for the eye candy Nanaz! I definitely love the look of it! :love:

Somehow the gold and the cafe.. *sigh* made in heaven!! and now that you mention it.. the white Giant brief with GH is another combo I've been dying to see IRL because the pictures literally make me drool! :drool:

geez.. how am I supposed to be on a purse ban when I want these two bags.. plus the f/w 07 rouge first?! oh.. and perhaps some sort of accessory like a wallet or coin purse or makeup... sigh - so many bbags so little time and money! :shame:

Before I bought my bag I was reeeeally lusting over what was either Truffle or Cafe (not sure which one it was)with GH. I couldn't take my eyes off it every time I went to NM and I would just loiter about, passing by it over and over. You just can't lose with either of the browns with the gold.

in some light, the natural look very white to me .. and i'm not a fan with white bag .. maybe i should go for darker color
attachment.php
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128628&d=1170998567