What color shoes do you have?

1. My shoe collection is pretty modest compared to some of the ladies here. But I was wondering... do you have shoes in every color? Which colors do you own? How do you wear them? What do you match them with? Post pics if possible!!!

2. I'll start:

Aside from black and brown I have -

Blue
    Fuschia suede
    Yellow
    Tan
    Ivory
    White
    Burgundy
    Denim (Blue)
    Pastel pink patent
    Forest green patent
    Fuschia patent
    Gold
    Orange suede

I'm sure there are other colors that I can't remember right now.

What about you?

3. mustard
    brown
    black
    red
    white
    jade
    silver
    linen
    pink
    navy
    bronze

4. Black, brown, Camel, aqua, lilac, fuschia, silver, dark gold, light gold, turquoise, white, yellow, grey, pewter are the colors of my favorite shoes... If I listed the others I might be here all day!

5. I have mostly black. I'd say at least 50% of my shoes are black. Then I have a couple silver, couple gold, maybe one beige, one navy, two brown. I need some more colors but I always keep buying black because I wear a lot of black and I love black shoes.

6. I have:
    Gold
    Silver
    Coral
    Cognac brown
    Denim
    Pink
    Pink with gold veining
    Red
    White
    Dark brown
    Turquoise
    Fuschia
    Animal Print

Don't have yellow, and bright acid green colors. Also really want purple. Would love to get my paws on these colors in the near future :smile:

7. So many black shoes that I have to name what's not black. I have one pear of peach with black lace overlay (dior), red (aerosoles), bronze (via spiga), tan/white (via spiga), brown (gucci jacquard), and a couple pairs of green thongs.

8. Brown
    Black
    Silver
    Pewter
    Gold
    Bronze
    Tan
    Cognac
    Cordovan
    Gray
    White
    Cream
    Mustard
    Plum
    Green
    Pink
    Red
    Black/Nude
    Black/Red
    Black/Gray
    Multi-colored
    Animal Prints....

I know I'm forgetting some. I think I have some variation of almost every color except blue...

9. Black, red, gold, green various shades of pink, purple, silver, white, tan/beige, blue...I think that's about it.