What color(s) are missing from your bag collection?

What color(s) are missing from your collection?

1. Red

2. Black

3. Brown

4. Grey

5. Purple

6. Pink

7. Blue

8. Other, ie, orange, white, green

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I realize all my bags, except for two, are more or less the same color. I own blacks, browns, one grey and one magenta (my beloved Bottega Veneta- it is HOT). I don't own red or purple. What about you?
  2. Honestly, I have a lot of different colors, but I have yet to get the perfect black purse! I wear a lot of neutrals -- navy blues, browns, whites -- but not a lot of black. This means that whenever I do want to wear something black, I'm sort of screwed in the purse department. This, I think, is the perfect reason for a splurge!
  3. i have blues, black, browns, red, and grey. i am saving money for the speedy 30 in orange.
  4. For this spring, I'm considering adding one almost every day bag of a POP color, either red or purple. I hope it's one of the new Gerard Darel bags... :yes:
  5. actually it's mandarin. i love that color!
  6. I'm still on my search for the perfect red handbag. I know exactly what shade of red I'm looking for but I haven't been able to find it...yet. I'd also like to add a bright blue.
  7. I don't have any blue bags! I owned a blue bag for like 3 days and then I decided it wasn't for me. I have a hard time wearing blue because I wear jeans all the time, and I try to wear as many colors as possible per outfit, and my jeans have blue covered. I know, it's ridiculous. I think I would like a navy blue balenciaga first, but i'm not sure.
  8. Too many to name!!! I have every shade of cream/tan/caramel/brown/chocolate but I am very much in need of every other color (see Wishlist)!
  9. I'm missing a ton of colors! I've got tons of black, a cream, a muscade and a red..hoping to add a pop of color soon in the form of a Balenciaga...but I'm probably just dreaming.. :biggrin:
  10. I just now realized that I do not own a black bag... Pathetic...
  11. I tend to always go for some shade of brown. But I've recently added black/grey and of course I have a green bag as well because it's my favorite color.

This spring I'd like to add some color....orange, blue, purple. But one thing I've never been able to do it red...I don't know why. I've seen plenty of red bags that I like I just always feel like I'm drawing so much attention to myself. Probably just my own hangup..
  12. I don't have purple, orange, or green. I don't have red or burgundy either, but I have a Rebecca Minkoff in wine coming soon! :happydance:
  13. I've also shied away from red. I'm not sure why though. I do like to wear colored tops so sometimes I think the red would clash. Or that I would need to wear red matching shoes :p

I just realized that I own 2 burgundy bags but I would not call them red at all. More like a different shade of brown.
  14. I own a orange,yellow,brown,green,gray,red (that I've never used),blue clutch and of course loads of black
  15. I "need" red, thinking big red patent leather with gold harware, yummy! I also need a big orangey bag.