What color of Uggs?

1. What is your favorite color in the Ugg boots? Just wondering what everyone else loves...or hates.

2. I have Taupe Ultra Short Uggs that I love! And, I also love the chocolate brown Ultra Short Uggs that I also picked up recently.

3. i just got myself a new pair of chestnut tall.. they are very simple and match with jeans!!! i also loveee this black pair i have with the drawstring

4. love the cardys in grey!!! :love:

5. Chestnut color (I have this in Ultra Tall), but I love the Classic Short style (I have this in Sand).

6. Chocolate

7. So far,I have and love only the classic tall and short in the chestnut but I think the chocolate is so...yumm!!!
    I also love the cardy in grey.

8. I have the classic short in chestnut and black, love them both :love: i feel that both pairs are getting better with age.

9. Sand and Chocolate for me!

10. i have
    -classic tall in pink
    -classic short in chestnut
    -classic short in sandstone
    -tall navy crochet
    -cardy in grey, black, and oatmeal

omg i'm an uggs whore! but they're so comfy!

11. I have chocolate, chestnut, sand and black. My favorite is definitely chocolate, closely followed by chestnut.

12. Chestnut & Black

13. I love my classic tall in pink. I get compliments all the time.

14. My faves are baby pink, black, sand, chestnut, brown, and rumraisin.

15. I have the chocolate tall uggs and its my fav of all the colors they have come out with. I have also been fawning over the chestnut sundance boots for a while now.