What color of shoes do you have most of...

1. ...apart from black?

I'd say I buy red most often after black :tup:

2. I know it's not supposed to be an option . . . BUT I have to say black. I have an outrageous number of black shoes in different styles. I am fully aware I have too many, but I somehow still find myself gravitating towards black whenever a new pair catches my eye.

Behind black, I also have a few pairs of brown shoes.

3. Apart from black? Brown, closely followed by red.

4. ...apart from black...red and white

5. Definitely black but after that.. Brown or pink :yes:

6. black :cursing:
    but I am on a black shoe ban. I once in a while find yet another beautiful pair but I simply avoid purchasing them anymore. I did the same for my wardrobe as well last year when I noticed that my closet resembled a black hole.

I also have alot of red shoes.

7. Beige white shoes.

8. definately pink. i have a lot of pink in my wardrobe.

9. Apart from black, I have to say white and then brown.

10. Again....apart from black I have to say brown & beige.

11. Black is a given; other than that it's chocolate brown. Hmmm, I detect a pattern here, 'cuz that's about the same with bags too! I only have one pair of red shoes - killer boots!

12. Brown...I did recently almost buy a pair of white flats with green polka dots, but decided against them and walked out with black flats. I"ve waay too many black shoes...

13. red. i definitely have a lot of red shoes.

14. Besides black, there's a lot of pink and silver (especially with lots of rhinestones or crystals).

15. I'll be honest: black.

After that, nudes and reds. I love black b/c it is always so sleek --especially if it's CL with that red sole. That is just so sexy to me.