What color of epi speedy should I get?

1. Hello! I am very new to this forum, and it is nice to meet you all! :smile:

I am looking to get an epi speedy 25, but which color?
    1) black
    2) red
    3) canelle(sp?), that relatively new beige/brown color

I want an everyday bag, and I am quite casual.

Thanks in advance for your help. :p
  2. Red!
  3. Hi! I like...black. :yes:
  4. black or canelle
  5. I'd say Canelle!
  6. Black or canelle depending on whether you wear more blacks or browns.
    Good luck!
  7. Your first Epi Speedy.. I would suggest the Black then If you love it and have to have more which you will :yes: then you could go for the Red or Cannelle IMHO
  8. I love the RED!!!!:love:
  9. I agree big time! :yes: :yes: :yes:
    Think practicality.
  10. I would get the red. Not a big fan of canelle. Black is alright, but it's a little dull compared to red. I think you'll realize you can wear red a lot, especially if you wear neutral colors.
  11. The black does nothing for me. I say canalle.
  12. I just got the black for my very first LV! It is spectacular and I am so in love with it. It has a very nice sheen to it and even my husband is impressed with it!
    I tend to dress very casual every day. Nice jeans and a simple top and the black speedy is a perfect accent. But, I had to go to 2 parties and dressed up more and the speedy didn't miss a beat! Beautiful!
    I was torn between the black and red, but I already have a red handheld Dooney bag that I still love so black became the obvious choice for me.
    Either way, you can't go wrong!
    The cannelle just doesn't do anything for me.
  13. I love the epi in red!!! It does depend though, on your wardrobe! If you want an all around color then black would be great too :yes:
  14. I bought the black several months ago and absolutely love it - but now I want the red, too! :heart:
  15. I'm partial to the red, especially in the 25, I worry if I get it in the 30, it's too much speedy for a strong color especially considering my height and build, but enough about me, lol, I like the red and think a red bag is classic. Black will also always be made in epi so that's timeless as well. But red is so HOT!