What color is your most expensive bag?

For me, the more I spend on a bag, the more versatile it needs to be; so my pricier bags tend to be neutrals. My less pricey bags have been the whites and colorful ones - you know, harder to coordinate with and ones that get dirty easily.

ITA! Most of my bags are neutral colored and that's what I'm most comforatable with. The only time I ever carry a lighter colored bag is during the warmer months so I can't justify spending more than what I would for a neutral bag just to carry it for 4-5 mo. out of the yr. and also the "dirt" factor as well. My priciest bag is my Balenciaga '05 Dolma City which so happens to be a gorgeous Sage Green w/ Grey undertones that I just fell in love with and is a great neutral all-yr. round color. Can't go wrong with that!:tup:

My most expensive bag is a soft pink patent Chanel. :heart:I'm usually a very practical, safe person who buys black bags, or mono LV, or beige, but I just fell in love with it! Sometimes I think it really is only a spring/summer color, and I came really close to selling it because I didn't wear it often enough, but I am glad I decided to keep it!:sweatdrop: I wore it last week with a black sweater and jeans and it looked great- it's a neutral pink, not candy pink, or an in-your-face shocking pink, so it really is more of a neutral. Glad I kept my pink baby!:wlae:

My most expensive at the moment is a brown LV monogram.

Overall, my most versatile and higher priced bags are all black (mostly Coach, and lower than LV prices).

I buy less expensive "fashionplate" bags in reds and whites, an occassional pink or purple

My violet YSL large downtown is a really pretty color. I personally do not like the color black-so I have no black bags. I am not a tan person either. So I try to get jewel tone colors. I have a pretty pink cambon tote. Pink is my favorite color. I also have a lot of LV but am sick of the monograms so I think they will be put for sale soon.

My most expensive bag is Ink. It's a very dark purplish-sometimes drifting toward blue color. I'm also all for versatile and this is a color that really goes with just about everything in my wardrobe!

Okay, based on what I paid for it, my most expensive bag is a Jimmy Choo Ramona in khaki, which is an olive-y medium brown. I don't use it anymore though.

Out of the ones I do use, I think the most expensive is a tie between Balenciaga City in anthracite and Chloe Paddington in whiskey.