What color is this Work?

1. I have been looking at this auction and have been comparing the pics with the atelier.naff color chart. The tag says 2005 1. I look at the color chart and there is only one dark blue (INDIGO) for pre-spring 2005 1, but the color of the Work doesn't look like INDIGO on my monitor, instead it looks more like NAVY for fall 2005 3. I am now so confused,:confused1: can't eat, can't sleep, can't think .....(ok, I exaggerated a bit, but you get the drill):p Someone please put me out of my misery (not by shooting me but by solving this mystery)

This Work is gorgeous!:heart::drool: but... I am broke!:crybaby:
  2. :confused1: If all I saw were the pictures I would think Ink. :confused1:
  3. Me too! I thought it was INK until the pic of the tag 2005 1:confused1::confused1::confused1:
  4. the color looks like indigo from s/s 05
  5. I've purchased from this seller before and I think she overexposes her photos. The bag I received looked much more faded in the photo than in real life.
  6. ask her to send you more pictures
  7. i agree i think it's indigo
  8. :yes:
    Indigo gets my vote...here's mine to compare and a picture of mirrors attached. Indigo is a beautiful color!

9. Thank you girls for solving the mystery color:flowers:
    Deana I love your Indigo City, she looks gorgeous and the color is so vibrant.:love: She looks so so new still, haven't you brought her out with you shopping yet?:p
    While I also like the Indigo Work in the said auction, the color does look a bit tired ...:s Anyway, my budget is tied up for the upcoming Chinese Lunar New Year celebration, and so getting this bag will be totally out of the question now.:shrugs:
  10. Its definitely an indigo work. I had an indigo as well and it looked more like the pics in the eBay auction (which are a little on the dark side) than in Deana's photo. I don't think indigo is typically that bright.
  11. Wow it's definitely an indigo work....and she looks gorgeous!!:heart:
  12. Indigo!