What color is this? Anthracite???

:lol:Hahaha, everyone has different guesses!!rica is gonna have even harder time figuring it out!Looks Plomb to me!!

ya know? sorry for confusing you even further, rica!! LOL

i think regardless of if it's plomb or anthra the color and leather look absolutely fabulous :yes: it probably is anthra if the seller says it has blue in it - alot of times it's just really hard to capture the true color of a bbag in a picture :yes: and i dont think the seller would describe a plomb bag as being blue - none of the plombs i have seen IRL could possibly look blue.

Ask her for the date code like Nicole suggested. It's VERY hard to tell from that picture. I have seen plombe pictures that looked bluish due to the lighting and anthra's that looked black or even like a navy. 2007 1 anthra; 2007 3 Plombe( on the white card that comes with the bag)

Wow - it's really hard to tell from that photo - I saw Anthracite IRL for the first time last weekend and it is gorgeous. Plomb is too -either would be a great alternative to Black.

pretty confident that is anthracite. i have a anthracite GGH work that looks identical; no green, but blue gray instead. i know blue-gray has been the classic description for plomb, but that bag looks nothing like my friend's plomb GH bag

I think it's an Anthra too! Not only does it look like it in color but the leather texture looks like many Anthras I've seen. The Plomb leathers tend to be thicker and stiffer.

Looks Anthra to me also.

Here's the First just received:

2231149288_1b3ca92058.jpg

2230354089_677ea29aec.jpg

HTH,

Jim

At first glance, it looked Plomb to me. But as someone said that the seller told it's blue, it could be anthra. No matter what color it is, it's beautiful color and would go with anything in your wardrobe :tup:

anthra has reallllly nice leather! i agree that the leather does resemble that of anthra moreso than any plombs i've seen (which were gorgeous too btw! but more distressed/marbled).