What color is best on a Jumbo Classic Flap ?

1. Hi,

Am thinking of getting a Jumbo Classic Flap in Caviar leather. It seems so nice to use for daytime. I know it looks great in black with silver or gold hardware but I'd like another color.

My current bags are Medium Classic Flap in Black Caviar w/ silver hardware and a GST in White Caviar w/ Silver Hardware.

Any suggestions ?
  2. How abt light beige jumbo caviar classic flap??? I'm in a tropical country (couldn't find beige in my country)....

Yup..when I had my 2.55 in black...gst in black..I'd wanted another colour too...so I got the white colour
  3. I have the jumbo classic in black with silver hardware and really love it. You can use it for anything. I would like to get the blue, beige, dark brown, cream and red. I have seen them all and they're all beautiful. You can't go wrong with any of them.
  4. if you're going to get the jumbo as an everyday bag, i'd suggest the beige! its a timeless colour and goes well with almost everything. Especially since u already have black and a white chanels!
  5. Thanks! Everyone is so nice and helpful.
  6. oh its hot in any color. i would look in my wardrobe at what i wear the most and pick a color that goes. like if you are into red you could get a red one, pastels a pink one, etc.... or conservative a beige one.
  7. I agree, it's hot in any color. But black is most useful IMO.
  8. i 2nd that ! It hides ALL THE DIRT !!!!:yahoo:
  9. any color is GORGEOUS! i have mine in white!! hehe
  10. This is a million dollar question. I think my black is the most bang for the buck (the most classic)

But the red jumbo makes me drool when i look at it. Its so bold and bright
  11. I would do just about anything for a white or red one! :graucho:
  12. I would suggest the beige.
  13. RED for sure! I'm also lusting after one in dark navy caviar (a great alternative to black)..
  14. I would go for red, but you can never go wrong with black.
  15. Red is my dream color for the Jumbo Caviar, but it is nowhere to be found. The black is a great everyday bag, and the hardware really pops against it.

-Stephanie (pond23)