What color eyshadow would you wear?

1. I'm going to a wedding this Saturday and am wearing a royal blue dress w/ silver shoes, purse and pashmina. What color eyeshadow would you recommend? Silver would be nice but I think that would be too much silver? I have brown eyes.
  2. I'm a matchy-matchy girl, so I'll go with either gray with a little shimmer or metallic blue. I wouldn't do silver thought as other accessories are silver already.
  3. you can do a smokey eye with a hint of silver? i'd stay away from blue, but perhaps its because i don't look good in blues.
  4. A smoky gray eye would be gorgeous.
  5. I would do a smoky grey mac makes a great one called silver ring
  6. I would do a nice dark blue like MAC Night Owl , it is a really dark shimmery blue , it looks really nice when you do a smokey look too
    I am however very guilty of matching my eye makeup to my clothes , I know it might be a little tackey but I like to match
  7. Another vote for gray! :yes:
  8. I would consider a very pale pink eyeshadow with cranberry/burgundy in the crease and gray eyeliner.
  9. I think a smoky eye with light silver on the lid, and dark silver (gunmetal) in the crease would look great.
  10. Another vote for a smokey gray, maybe even a light touch of burgandy.
  11. agreed. Greys/burgundys will work well!