What color do you WISH b-bags came in?

Funny, I was thinking about starting a thread like this! Good to see it got bumped (wherever it was hiding).

I see that everyone's yearning for the perfect Red. I agree! A slightly darker version of Sang would be great. :tup: I would also LOVE a color between 06 Cognac and 08 Automne. And a repeat of 07 Plomb, but one or two shades lighter. A color similar to 07 Aquamarine would be nice too. :love:

Funny, I was thinking about starting a thread like this! Good to see it got bumped (wherever it was hiding).

I see that everyone's yearning for the perfect Red. I agree! A slightly darker version of Sang would be great. :tup: I would also LOVE a color between 06 Cognac and 08 Automne. And a repeat of 07 Plomb, but one or two shades lighter. A color similar to 07 Aquamarine would be nice too. :love:
love aquamarine. a fade-proof (or fade-resistant?) aquamarine would be great

Once again (in case Bal is listening) Paris Green.

greenboxes-bellocchio.jpg

any med to med-dark gray that does not fade into green...i can handle the gray fading and getting lighter but NOT turning green

also a yellow between mimosa and moutard...i guess like others have said - a "banana" yellow :smile:

Great thread, and a lot of commonalities! Echoing a lot of what's been said here, but in order ...

- silver rh - I'm stuck with gsh and would love some variety

- rouge theatre (or any of the saturated, not-too-bright, on-the-blue-side reds that folks have been describing)
- very light caramel
- dark, medium and lighter true (or with slight blue undertones) greys with absolutely no green and no yellowing issues
- true saturated orange that's not too bright (mandarin was close, but the ones I've seen always looked a little off - too faded, too brown, too red, too yellow)
- yellow that's slightly darker and more intense than mimosa but without the brown that's in moutarde

can I put in a plug for the return of the besace and flat clutch as well? :smile: