What color Bal bag will go with these Chloe shoes?

Blue_Hour_Girl

Pugland
Mar 12, 2007
I love these shoes and where them a lot, what color Bbag would go with them the best? Thanks!

579356965_8124e0aa88_o.jpg

I'd say 05 caramel... I'm sure there are other colors, but I can't seem to think of any off the top of my head right now. BTW, love your shoes!

I have these shoes and love them!!!!

I would carry a black city. A similar colour bag is too matchy matchy I think and I would want the shoe to stand out all by themselves.

Also a dark green olive, or even a dark blue/navy would rock.

Those shoes are great! They'll really go with anything and you can choose your bag to go with your outfit.

I don't do the match thing, so I'd say Sienna, Olive Green, Cinnamon from the Fall collection. FB or VG from Spring. I mean really those shoes are very versatile.

If you like to match shoes with bags, caramel 05 or 06. I've never seen irl so I'm not 100% sure.

I agree with the 2 quotes above, the shoes are lovely by themselves and if you try to match them you won't be able to get it exact unless you buy a Chloe bag so go for something different to complement rather than match.

Those shoes are great! They'll really go with anything and you can choose your bag to go with your outfit.

I don't do the match thing, so I'd say Sienna, Olive Green, Cinnamon from the Fall collection. FB or VG from Spring. I mean really those shoes are very versatile.

If you like to match shoes with bags, caramel 05 or 06. I've never seen irl so I'm not 100% sure.

Oooh, I think FB or VG would be stunning with those shoes

i :heart::heart::heart: the shoes!!! i think something neutral cream, like naturel, greige will look gorgeous with these shoes, without taking the attention away from the shoes and looking matchy-matchy (:

I would go with someone that compliments the colour, not too matchy.

Any of the dark blues, or even *sigh* the eggplant.

I don't have that bbag colour wheel, but i would move the shoe around the colour wheel and see which best compliments it.