What Cleanse/Detox method have you used?? what were the side effects!?!?

1. I'm thinking of doing a colonic or take the oral version to clean out my system but I dont know which one to choose...SO i came here to ask and see what information you girls would have about these products..

I've heard someone on here using I think Dr.Natura...How is it?? doe you recomend it?? Do you have to run to the washroom very often?? ( i know this sounds bad but can you hold it if you can't have acess to the washrrom??). Have you noticed a difference?!?!?

THanks GIrls!!

2. They are some threads about this already. Just do a search and you can find out more. ;) Watch out b/c Selena gets crazy in those threads. So no eating or drinking while reading.:sick: :roflmfao: :sick: :roflmfao:

3. yea i've come across a few of her pictures.........there is no food within 10 feet of me........I've prepared myself...hehe

4. If you want to do a cleanse, you can try Oxypowder. It really cleans you out. Basically it liquifies your poo, so it all comes out. Great product. Excellent if you don’t have issues getting to a bathroom, I work from home so its not a problem.

The next I have tried is The Ultimate Cleanse. Again..really cleans you out, and doesn’t have the "Butt Pee" factor that Oxypowder gives you.

Colonics..I have had several and absolutely love them. I go once a month.

If you want to detox then you should do a cleanse while on a fast. You can do the Master Cleanse, which I highly recommend. You can PM me if you have any questions. But I highly recommend you go to Curezone.com You will find PLENTY of useful info there. Great site/forum about Cleansing and Detoxing.

Good Luck!

5. yea im looking for something that doesn't give me "butt-pee"...

(p.s that is such a cute term i've never heard anyone use it heheh i usually use "tap ass" or "mud bum" ....heheh)

6. I did a great 15-day cleanse from Nature's Way...very highly recommend it.

7. Did you have "urgent" needs to run to the washroom!?!?

8. If you to to GNC and get Colon Guard (contains psyllium husk, wheat bran,slippery elm bark, and NurtaFlora)and take 4-6 a day you will keep to a normal bathroom schedule. No running, no urgency. Just a nice calm visit to the loo each morn. Ah, life is good. :yes: The body is a wonderful thing and it doesn't need so much help cleaning itself out if you eat a decent diet.

Whatever you do, don't get drawn into any sites that want to help you get rid of "mucoid plaque". Mucoid plaque is a fabricated term.
    To -surprise! - SELL YA STUFF!! Basically what happens is that

WARNING - GRAPHIC!

****WARNING****

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

TURN BACK NOW! :roflmfao:
    okay..................................

you are sold a potion with a very large amount of psyllium in it. you are to take it and fast if i remember correctly. what happens after time (a few days -i forget) is that the psyllium solidifies to a consistency of say, soft licorice in your intestines and ropes :shocked:
    :yucky:

of it come out, yes ropes- with all the features of the inside of your intestines. you are supposed to believe that this psyllium stuff is actually "mucoid plaque" which is only now coming out of your body (after you pay $$$$$$ for this supposed cure). it's a crock. google it if you don't believe me. Ropes. Coming out. honest. By the way I didn't buy any of those potions.

better to eat a good diet and take something like this wonderful all natural colon guard than tax your system with "cleansing".

i can't comment on colonics as i have no experience with them. after having a barium enema (niiiiiice) for diagnosis i'd really skip the whole bumtoob thingee :censor: :yucky: :rant:

cheers!

9. i heard a lot of celebs that do colonics where they shove a tube up your butt and cleans out the old crap that builds up in your colons. you can lose up to 5-10 pounds and your tummy gets flat.

10. The one I recommended, it made me "go" a bit more than usual, but no runny stuff and no needing to go IMMEDIATELY. I couldn't handle that. I got it at Whole Foods and they recommended it because it is so gentle yet effective. I lost a lot of bloat, and just felt great during and after. It is a lot of pills, though...about 10 a day but I got used to it.

11. yea im looking for something that doesn't give me "butt-pee"...

" butt-pee" :blink: .......

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ....that made me laugh so hard my eyes are still watering !!!