What City in the World do you think...

1. ...the most Chloe bags are worn? In the US I know LV is widely popular...in Venice it's Gucci/Prada...

...what about Chloe? Ladies from around the world I'd like to know! :wlae:
  2. I think LONDON and LOS ANGELES. :lol:
  3. London :yes:
  4. In Munich everybody is wearing LV. I've just seen one Chloe ever on the street.
  5. I've seen quite a lot around Hong Kong. But the majority here are LV & Gucci.
  6. I would say first London, 2nd L.A., then N.Y.
  7. Lots in the L.A. area.
  8. Just came from NYC and could not believe how many paddys I saw being carried, both real and fakes! Most of the ladies carrying real ones were shopping at BG. :lol:
  9. In Greece not so many but the boutique that sells them which i visited some weeks ago had sold out , they said they're waiting the f/w collection.Here only posh hip younger ladies carry them.
  10. I totally agree with LA. :wlae:
  11. yup la...lots of chloe and balenciaga
  12. I wonder if it is more popular in the US, in particular in LA, because that's where all of the celebs are (and that's who carry the most Chloe and bbags)? hmmm....
  13. I also think London is no. 1

London has many places that sell Chloe (Boutiques & dept stores), its very easy to get your hand on a Chloe handbag. I go to London from time to time, based on my own observation, i find more people carrying paddys last year than this year, I saw a lot more people carrying MJ Stam than Paddy when i was there last month, stam bags are like everywhere......and then there are tons of paddy/stam from high street too.

I believe Chloe butique in London sold out their first season paddys and had long waiting list even before the Christmas 2004, Chloe Paddington was debut in Fall 2004 on 2005 runway show. This is one of the handbags that fasion sensitive, stylish women pick up from the runway show long before most celebs start carrying it.
  14. Yep, London. :yes:

Phoebe Philo is originally from London, so it's no surprise that her designs are/were popular here.

15. Totally agree. :yes:

I think the Paddy's a bit 'over' here, for the moment.

I think it may be one of those bags that comes 'out of retirement' in a couple of seasons, though!

I totally agree, again. :lol:

I think the Paddy is one of the few IT bags that didn't build its original popularity on celebrity endorsement.