What choo talkin 'bout Willis I'm married!!!!!!!

1. Gary Coleman says he's secretly been married

38 minutes ago

Gary Coleman is a not-so-newlywed. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star married 22-year-old Shannon Price in August on a mountaintop in Nevada, but they have been keeping their vows under wraps, the pair told "Inside Edition."
    "Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us," Coleman, 40, said on Tuesday's broadcast of the program.
    Coleman met Price on the set of the 2006 comedy "Church Ball." Price said it was she who proposed to Coleman, but that he surprised her on her birthday by whisking her to a mountaintop in the Valley of Fire State Park to exchange vows.
    She said they kept their wedding secret because she wanted to keep being seen as her own person.
    "I just want my own identity as well because I don't want to be known as Gary Coleman's wife," she said.
    Coleman played down their age differences, saying "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence ... She's more intelligent than I am and that's what matters to me."
    Price, who is 5-foot-7, and Coleman, who is 4-foot-8, also played down their height gap.
    "That doesn't really matter to me," she said. "He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet and I really liked his personality."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080213/ap_en_ce/people_gary_coleman;_ylt=AgtXFIBHD.HqqO2_moRDx7DqChkF

2. Oh ! How sweet !

3. Here's the story and picture from Perezhilton.com :wtf:

Just Married

Filed under: Z List [​IMG]

Don't you love crazy people???
    Diff'rent Strokes alum Gary Coleman has married some loser by the name of Shannon Price.
    He's 40. She's 22.
    It gets better!
    The pair have only known each other just over FIVE MONTHS.
    And it gets even better still!!!!
    Gary tells Inside Edition that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship.
    "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one."
    Bless his little, sex-deprived heart!
    The couple's nuptials happened, "on a mountaintop," according to Coleman. "Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us. That was all that was there. There was nobody else.”
    As for the 18 years between them, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence," says Coleman. "She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me."
    Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.
    "I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."
    We expect them to be divorced within three months.
    Why????
    "We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."
    She adds, "I don't like the violence."
    This is a reality TV show waiting to happen!

4. Ugh. That midget disgusts me.

5. Quasimodo's sister is no prize, either. So, they make a handsome couple.

6. "He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

Yeah...That doesnt sound good.

7. 22 years old!! :shocked:

last month, the man sold his pants on eBay!!

this CANT be for the money.

she says she didnt like to watch television when she was younger!! so she didnt know him as a star.

that deserves a big :ROFLMAO

when she was "young" it was the 80s. Gary was a hit in the 70s, so what the hell is she talking about? and she is "intelligent"? someone stop the bleeding...

8. :wtf:

9. I find Gary Coleman to be obnoxious, but I wish him the best.

10. One of the things I like most about this place is that while comments like the above abound elsewhere, it is very rare to see something like that here.

11. I saw them on tv being interviewed, it was really crazy, they stood about a foot apart from each other, no holding hands, no kissing...and apparently they had gotten in a fight right before the interview because Gary threw a fax machine.

12. His temper issues don't bode well for the future. He does not seem like a very nice guy either, from reports. Hope it works for them though!