What "CHANEL" will you.......

Several actually... going to San Fran so for the plan it is the Biarritz tote, for the day, my white caviar reissue, evening, my clutch, next day my red reissue and for Sunday - wedding day I am actually not wearing a chanel but a satin Lulu ...

For shopping tomorrow probably my red jumbo, but for rest of the weekend I think my pink woven tote. I won't use the pink for much longer because it's a very summery bag and the summer is almost over. :sad:

Several actually... going to San Fran so for the plan it is the Biarritz tote, for the day, my white caviar reissue, evening, my clutch, next day my red reissue and for Sunday - wedding day I am actually not wearing a chanel but a satin Lulu ...

OMG you are my soulmate! i thought i was the only crazy person who travels with 3 or more bags at a time LOL

gosh, too easy to say. I've been using my black GST with sh since I got it a few months back. can't seem to put that down. it goes with everything, so I'll most likely be using that this weekend.

I debuted my black glazed MC N/S for some shopping today!! :heart: It was soo funny, because this woman at Saks (a customer) had been trying on some RTW and talking to the SA… then she saw my bag, stopped mid-sentence and said to the SA “Omg, that’s the bag I was trying to explain to you, I love it!!!” Then she asked me if she could try on my bag haha :nuts: (I let her, she was very gracious about it, so why not)… she compared it to the black expandable tote she also tried on and liked mine much more haha… so she showed her husband and said “I’d be happy with this one” (mine haha)! :P The rest of this weekend no Chanel’s for me, cuz I’ll be at the U.S. Open tennis-ing it up!! :yahoo:

I'll be carrying my new Cerf (old version) that I just got yesterday :smile:!! I'm planning on putting jeans and heels in the bag to try them on w/ new items when I go shopping :biggrin:

Tonight I carried a Chanel that I had no clue what it's called, I haven't seen it here at the forum at all, supposedly from the fall/winter 07 collection - I should take a pic of it and post it in the forum... one of these days I'll do it for sure.

Tomorrow, running errands, so distressed grey caviar jumbo flap. Sunday, going to go to the beach, prolly carrying my Chanel tote from 2 or 3 years ago - similar to the Cerf. Monday, I have no clue what we are going to be doing, so we shall see...