what chanel will you be carrying this summer?

on a serious note, Stacey, I would feel fine carrying ALL of them this summer.regardless of where i lived, noth or south, east or west...all the "rules" are thrown out re: color and time of year...but in the end, its what you're comfy with...definitely though, if you don't want to carry your white year round because you live in the northeast, then concentrate on that this summer
in Florida, its like a different world for accessories and clothes, color-wise, because its the subtropics. We are kinda lucky, we don't need gloves, boots (don't need them but do love them ) sweaters, any jacket more than a blazer, wools, :flowers: :beach: so we have more $ to spend on Chanel bags!! (the best part of living in a warm year-round climate!)

I am just thinking about what bag I'll be carrying this summer for a casual day bag. I know that it won't be the gray vintage ligne or the black modern chain. I think those will look too wintery...Probably not the black or grey reissue either (just at night, out to dinner and such).
That leaves me with the khaki cabas, the cambon reporter or tote (both are black but a lighter weight leather with the pretty pink lining showing here and there), white reissue, patent ritz and patent luxury tote.
Are all of the above mentioned acceptable summer bags? Which would you recommend? Which do you think should be retired for the summer?

and then back to the original question...which Chanel will you be carrying?

What color is the patent luxury tote?

I'm loving the sound of your Khaki cabas and cambon reporter for summer! :love:

This summer i hope to carry a white/pink Chanel.. not too sure which ones at the moment. :shame:

i will be using my cruise bronze luxe flap mostly, and my basic black DS small tote - my only two chanel day bags . For evening MM clutch and retro flap in blk patent. would love a white chanel for summer tho.