What Celebs Do You Share a B-Day With?

1. So, which celebs have the same birthday as you?

As for me...I have the same birthday as Ashlee Simpson, Gwen Stefani, Clive Owen, and Chris Marquette (Girl Next Door).

That's tomorrow! :yahoo:
  2. happy early bday bluecherries!!

i share my birthday with Chris Richardson (AI finalist), Haylie Duff, and Victoria Justice.
  3. Thank you!!

Awesome!! I remember Chris from AI, he hung in there for a long time!! :tup:
  4. According to Google, I share a birthday with Dave Chappelle.
  5. UGH unfortunatley I share a birthday with Michael Jackson (August 29th) that is not really something I like to tell people a lot...

But on the other hand it is Ingrid Bergman's birthday as well, at least she was normal!
  6. Jessica Alba is my birthday twin (4/28/81). I also share a b-day with Penelope Cruz, Jay Leno, and Saddam Hussein (not one I'm particularly proud of).....it's someone else too but I can't think of who it is right now....
  7. I don't know but mine is the American election day..
  8. CHER! lol
  9. My bday is June 17.. as far as I can remember.. Serena Williams shares my bday. :smile:
  10. Al Pacino and DH shares a birthday with Sean Connery.
  11. Mine is November 4th...from what I remember, Matthew McConaughey and P.Diddy or whatever he's going by these days.
  12. Let's see, if I remember correctly, mine's the same as:
    Anna Kournikova
    Jessica Tandy
    Liam Neeson
    Jenny Jones
    Tom Jones
    Dean Martin
    (These are NOT in any particular order!!)
  13. Axl Rose from Guns n Roses, thats all i know of so far.
  14. Beck, Kevin Bacon, Billy Crudup, Wolfgang Puck, Angelica Huston, Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode
  15. My birthday is July 6. I share with:

- Merv Griffin
    - Della Reese
    - Dalai Lama (!!) lol
    - George W. Bush
    - Sylvester Stalone
    - 50 Cent
    - Tia Mowry