What celeb spends the most on bags

1. This was from the UK Daily Mail. I don't think it is too accurate as I know Mrs Beckham has a bazillion more bags than what is shown. However since it is celebs and handbags I thought I should post. The amounts are in pounds. 1000 pounds is equal to about 2000 US dollars.

you can enlarge the pics at the site
    www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=500207&in_page_id=1879

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's a great article, but the title should probably be
    "Which Celeb Carries Bags that are Worth the Most Money" (only that's not nearly as catchy...)
    Just b.c most times celebs get their bags for free...

3. VB always looks so well-dressed. She also has the best selection of bags.

4. I hate VB. And the Spice Girls are rediculously lousy.:throwup::throwup:

5. don't they get alot of freebies??!

6. I love looking at celebs bags I am running to the shops to get this paper. However, alot of the prices are wrong I have the bag Coleen had and it was £570 not £2000!

7. yes. but i think they also buy a ton of stuff theirselves.

8. I think VB's collection is worth waaayyy more than just $23,000 that is prolly what she spends in a few months. Her Birkin collection is incredible, as is she!

9. VB has literally dozens upon dozens, maybe even a hundred, H bags. Birkins in all shapes and sizes. I heard somewhere that she's spent millions of pounds at Hermés.

10. hee hee, I saw it today too, they soooo dont buy those bags, they get given them so that regular people like us, fall in love with them and believe we cant live without them :biggrin: - Its just so unfair lol!

11. in the first pic thats not a fendi bag lol... its a lv croc locket lol much more expensive than they stated!

12. VB has many more bags than they showed, and they are worth much more than that, but it is always fun to drool over her collection!

13. :goodpost:

14. great post, i can never decide if i love or hate VB...i think she is a bit of a pouty cow, but she seems like a devoted mum which is cool!

15. ^^^ lol, I agree about VB. She sure has oodles of bags though.