What carries does let-trade.com use?

1. Sorry, I did a search, but didn't find what I was looking for.

What carrier does let-trade use?

I used the tracking # they gave me, but I'm wondering if it somes via USPS or UPS or FedEx or what?

I just want to be prepared.

Also, how long does it ususally take to ship to U.S.?
  2. they use an EMS service, which is a hong kong shipping service. It can take between 2-7 days to arrive in the US. I have ordered from let-trade 4 times with no problems.
  3. ^ yup! it actually comes to you via usps after it's passed thru customs. just use the hong kong post website to do your tracking. also, be prepared to have someone there to sign for it when your mailman delivers it. good luck!
  4. they use EMS/UPS
  5. Yes, EMS. It takes 3 days from HK to Asia and 5 days to USA. I have purchased 13 items and all arrive safely
  6. Hong Kong post to US Post! : )
    It should arrive in 3-4 days!
  7. Yes - will have to sign with USPS delivery or pick-up at post office. For U.S. receivers, they won't leave at door or mailbox.
  8. Yep :yes:

As long as someone is there to sign it should be fine, otherwise you'll have to take the little orange postcard looking thing and get it from your local USPS office.
  9. 3-4 days is really good!
  10. his ship and delivery times are fantastic. and always sig req. i like that. safe.