What cards with a Gucci bag?

mssmelanie said:
chanelchick/jadecee/Rachel - Thanks for the clarification about the white card.. It's so weird that I've never gotten one but now I know that you all have then I know the presence of a white card doesn't mean fake right off the bat but this card can be faked..

I will take a pic of the new card that I got.

Do you girls think that I didn't get a white card ever because I got the canvas bags? Or is it just sheer coincidence that all 4 of my Gucci bags from Gucci/saks didn't get the card...

With my new bag I got 2 controllato cards.. Is that super lucky like when you get 2 fortunes in a fortune cookie? ;)

hahahaha:roflmfao: that is so cute! It'd be even MORE super lucky if you got another little Gucci in there! now THAT would be the ultimate fortune cookie.. or should I say fortune bag!!!

Here's the new gucci card.. The top is an envelope and the middle is the booklet which has some pictures in it of how they make the bag and with Peter Sellers and some other woman...I think it has the 4 different languages as well.

mssmelanie said:
Here's the new gucci card.. The top is an envelope and the middle is the booklet which has some pictures in it of how they make the bag and with Peter Sellers and some other woman...I think it has the 4 different languages as well.

There are no pics....

All the Gucci bags come with the Controllato Card and the white care booklet.:yes: From the first one to the Flora Bouvier i bought last week in Rome.And i have 30,maybe 35.Same for the wallets.:P :heart:

I'm trying to practice my authentication skills her.. I currently have 5 Gucci bags... They have all been purchased at Gucci or at Sak's. They've all come with a controllato card. My first 4 came with just only that.. Is this right?

My new Gucci Pelham that I got came with a little brown envelope and a Gucci Booklet.. But this recent purchase was the only time there was something else.. I looked at Aegiale's page and I think she is saying that there is no other card...The one in particular I'm talking about is that little square white folded card or booklet..I guess I just wanted to confirm that there is no white card/booklet...TIA

yea more recently gucci items have been comign with a little brown envelope that has a booklet in it called "la storia" as weel as a white folded card/booklet. None of my previous purchases came with that though.

How do you know exactly that the black card is an automatci fake? I am curious b/c i just purchased, what i thought was an authentic gucci bag, and it came with a black contrallato card. I disputed my charges b/c now I am skeptical of its authenticity.

chanelchick - An example of the white card / booklet that I'm questioning is like the one shown in this auction on the bottom picture..eBay: GUCCI AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW SMALL BOSTON BAG RP$1,295 (item 160015799002 end time Aug-09-06 19:55:24 PDT) Because of what I've read on AEGIALE's me page, I thought this meant if I saw that white card, that's it's automatically fake.. Kinda like when you see a Black Gucci card, you know it's fake immediately because Gucci doesn't do that card.. Chanel does...Does that make sense?

I've got all my Gucci bags at Gucci or Sak's and all they came with was a controllato card and nothing else except for my last purcahse which came with a brown envelope and a brown booklet.

So like when people ask auth questions and I see that white card.. Should I be telling them that's fake or not...I know to tell them it's fake if I see a black card...