What can't you live without?

1. DITTO.

And a good pair of Brooks running shoes.

2. That's mine too!! I put close to 20k miles on my car last year. I love "getting lost" and then finding my way home again.

3. My Kerastase hair products, I just love them.

4. Just one??

lol

The morning cup of coffee. DH and I became coffee drinkers when my parents gave me a coffee maker. We were shocked at the kick-in-the-pants a cup is when you're getting your day started. We're now stuck on starbucks extra bold french roast with hazelnut non-dairy coffee creamer...mmmm...... *slurps happily*....

5. ITA!! :smile:

6. Air conditioning. Cannot live without it in Texas.

7. iced coffee...can't get through a day without it!!!

8. iPhone...

9. My morning tim hortons coffee.

10. Sashimi. I would sell my soul to the devil just to be able to eat fresh sashimi everyday.

11. That is just evil ice cream. I'm hooked on the strawberry ( when i buy it, but that isnt very often as i eat the entire thing in one sitting.)

12. Just one?

Oh geez...

My horse? No...because I can live without him after he sells for a lot of money....
    My makeup? No... I could probably find a cheaper alternative.....
    iPhone? Maybe. Fresh fish? Maybe.

Air conditioning is a good one......

13. Oh oh I have a real one this time!! :smile:

My Bare Escentuals make-up...won't leave home without it! I've tried so many different foundations including Chanel, etc., but BE i.d. is hands down the best - I can't wear anything else.

14. Mmmm...sashimi. Now I'm hungry.

15. i think it would be Starbucks... i stop by at least 2-3 times per week, even though i can make my own regular coffee. =/ i love their mochas and frappuccinos, though!

perhaps not so much a luxury, but i also can't live without internet... we first got dial-up when i was 12 (so... about 15 yrs ago), and i thought it was the coolest thing ever.