what can you fit in your large stam??

1. I love the Stam bag, but I have to be practical about things also.

How much can you fit in the large stam? Is it possible to fit an A4 notebook in it along with a little diary and pencil bag?? I haven't seen the large one is any of our stores so I will have to go the online route and I am terrible at determining size from photos and measurements.

Please help!

2. The measurements of the bag are:

16" x 11" x 6"

And, here's a picture of stuff in my Stam:

[​IMG]

I hope this helps a bit.

3. thanks Suli! It does help to get a visual image. Do you think you would be able to get an A4 notebook in there?

4. What's an A4 notebook?

5. A4 refers to the size of paper. So an A4 notebook would be a notebook with paper that you can file in your regular sized files. You know, like the notebooks that you use in class to write in?

Does that make sense?

6. No, you won't be able to fit that inside of a stam. Maybe the stam hobo, but not the stam.

7. :crybaby: Oh dear, I wish I was done with school already. Then I wouldn't have to worry about carting around all these books!

8. Maybe you can get a smaller notebook? But the Stam isn't really a school bag IMO. If you're only going to carry a notebook can you carry it in your hand? Have you looked at the Stam Hobo?

9. I wish I could have a smaller notebook, but I need paper that will fit in my files - and I take a lot of notes!

Is this the hobo you mean?

[​IMG]

It doesn't look that much larger than the regular large stam?

10. ^ Yup, that's the hobo that enlongreach was refering to. It's a good alternative.

Also, what about the Mischa tote:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Quilted tote

[​IMG]
    Hudson

(Pics from eLuxury)

All three of these look like they would fit the bill...the first two also resemble the Stam in the sense that it's quilted.

Good luck!