what can i do with my d-ring and cles?

1. My cles is my keyring at the moment, but it's a bit silly, maybe :sweatdrop:? Should I stick it on my d-ring? How do you usually use your d-ring and cles?

2. M,
    Not to be a downer but, there are a ton of postings on cles, including in the Double C Club in the LV Clubhouse. Multiple people, multiple times have asked usage questions. Maybe you could refer to those previous posts?

All the Best,
    J

P.S. I'm totally not trying to be rude-but helpful! A lot of great information has been posted and just thought you should try those great resources!

3. Oh, yes. I'll take a look, certainly. Apologies if this is a frequently asked question. ;)

4. No apologies neccessary!

I just wanted to alert you to the fact that there are a bunch of great threads out there!!!

5. well most people ask solely about the cles, but Meifa is also asking about the D-ring, so I htink it's worth it to respond to this thread:biggrin:

I personally don't use the D-ring at all....I find it quite useless. I've only attached my cles on it once, when I wanted to get change, it was really uncomfortable cuz the chain is only THAT long, you need to put both hand INTO the bag. I usually just leave the cles unattached and pull it out directly from the bag, otherwise it also tugs on the inside too much......

6. i seldon use the D-ring. i only used it when i have the mini pochette or pochette accessories inside a bag. but very often, i don't bother attaching them to the D-Ring :yes:

7. I actually do keep my cles on my D-ring, so it doesnt get lost inside the speedy! i guess its not too far inside the bag, so I don't have to reach in very far to get it...so its cool...

8. i usually attach my cles to my D-Ring when my keys are on my cles too. otherwise, my cles is separate. :smile:

9. My cles's sole purpose is a key holder, occasionally chapstick, don't feel bad! :roflmfao::rolleyes: