What brand you love? and which brand you will never think to buy?

Never say never, but I think I won't buy any more LV's. I have one, but I don't wear it lately. I'm also not planning to buy any Coach or Chloe bags, eventhough I like a few.

I love YSL, Balenciaga and Fendi.

Never say Never! I see so many cool bags on this forum and file them away for the future...when I have money to buy again! I love different designs from different brands, some more than others, all prices. I really couldn't begin to list them but hey...Hermes (oh you really lucky girls with Birkins :girlsigh: That black one with gold hardware, and the that great blue Hermes does!), some LV, some Chloe, really like the Hayden Harnett, Balenciaga, a little Gucci, can't make up my mind on that Fendi Spy but I am willing to carry one for awhile to see (if one were thrown my way), etc. etc.

I truly adore LV, gucci, and prada

I also want to add chanel in that list in the future

I'd like to see my friends buy hermes and admire those on them

Other brands that catch my attention are balenciaga and dior

I have some coach which started me on nice quality bags.

Looking back on my purchases last year, I'd have to say I tend to buy bags based on the design and color. I don't think I was loyal to any particular brand ... I think all designers have something to offer. I never say never to a particular brand.

You know, when I first joined this forum, I found this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/bags-that-all-rage-but-u-cant-stand-51260.html
and I bombastically listed handbags I didn't like...only to find that a few months later, after seeing all the lovely bags displayed by the great TPF'ers and finding brands I didn't even know existed, my views on several bags had changed (we're only talking a few months here), so I'm with pursegrrl, never say never, you lot inspire me!!:smile:

I buy what I like. Right now Betsey Johnson, Hayden Harnett, Isabella Fiore, Botkier, Bulga, Tano.
I don't think I'll buy LV because of price and everyone having one that looks like me whether real or fake.

Y'know I'm such a ho I would never say never to any particular designer. Right now I love LV, Coach, Fendi, Chloe and Isabella Fiore. I don't have any Balenciaga or Gucci, MJ or Hermes but that doesn't mean I won't want some in the future!

Same here, I'm such a Ho.

I love Marc Jacobs, Chloe', Coach, LV and Dior. Hopefully will love Chanel soon enough. ;) Burberry's in there, too.

I also like Herm'es, but won't buy until I make 6 figures, he he; Fendi, Luella, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors... ... And I like Gucci, but prefer Coach.

Never say never, but I don't care for Kooba or Be & D. Nor Dolce & Gabbanna or Versace. Oh and Juicy.

I used to not like B. until I saw a couple beautiful colours!

Love and would buy: Isabella Fiore, leather Baby Fluff bags that Juicy Couture releases each season, Hayden-Harnett, Balenciaga, Chanel quilted bags.

Don't love but would not mind receiving as gifts: Coach, LV

Don't love and probably would never buy: D&B, Juicy Couture bags that are made out of non-leather materials, and Versace (too Kimora Lee Simmons and Roca Wear for me).